In order to use this feature, you must be a Presenter, Editor, Admin or Account Owner in Walnut.
Learn more about each role.
You’ve captured your screens, you have made some edits or collaborated with your team on the template, now you’re ready to publish and show your demo to the world! Let's find out how!
Finalizing your demo
1. You can create a new demo by
- In the templates homepage, hover over the template you'd like to create a demo for and select 'Create Demos.'
- Or enter the template itself and then click 'create demos' in the top right corner.
2. From there you will be taken to a new pop up window in which you can customize a new demo.
- You’ll be prompted to name your demo, connect to your CRM (Optional), personalize with variables, and set up demo preferences.
Once the demo is saved, you will have the option to copy the link and share with users. At anytime, you can always make edits to the template and then republish the same demo!
How do I limit or change who can access my demo?
To make changes to who can access your demo, you can check out this article which goes into detail about who has permission to view your demo.
Can I embed my demo on another website?
Absolutely! You can find the instructions to embed your demo here.
How will I know if someone viewed my demo?
Great question, you are in full control of knowing who viewed your demo. That’s why we have specific settings you can enable, read about them here.
Can viewers comment on my demo?
Yes! We know how important getting quality feedback is, so we created the option to turn on commenting for demos. This is completely optional, but if you’re interested, check out how to turn it on here.