When creating your demo, you can customize the guides' color scheme to match your company brand!
Guides can be customized on:
- The company level: all users will have the same guide styles
- Template level: the whole template will have the same guide styles
- Individual guide level: each guide will have its own style
To customize guides on the template level, open the walnut editor. Locate the gear icon in the top right corner. Within the template settings menu that opens, select Guides.
From here, you can change the style of your guides, including the background color, font style, glow color, and accent color.
Next, you can add the avatar that will accompany all guides.
Lastly, you can determine if you would like all guides to dim by default, or not.
Once you've set your guides' style, click save and the edits will be incorporated throughout the template!
To customize guides on the individual guide level, open the walnut template and locate the exact guide you'd like to edit. Click on the gear icon in the guide's edit menu.
The individual guide's setting will open and you can add an avatar, set it to dim, and much more.
By clicking edit content, you'll also be able to format the guide's text.
Important To Note 📝
- Guide edits can only be made for modals and tooltips. Hotspots can only change their glow color.
- If you have your guide settings set at the template level, you can still go in and modify the settings for an individual guide.
- No additional style edits can be made to the guide side from those available to you through the template settings editor.