With the Walnut App installed in Salesforce, you'll have access to 12 custom reports that will make it easy for you to locate your demo data. Walnut reports can be easily customized with filters.
Locating Walnut Reports
Log into Salesforce and Enter the Reports tab. Then, click into the Folder called Walnut Reports.
Within this folder, you'll find numerous reports available to you and your team. Once you select a report, you can further customize it and add filters.
The 12 custom reports available through the Walnut App for Salesforce include:
- Open Opportunities with Walnut Demos: Walnut demo activity for open opportunities
- Open Opportunities with Low Engagement: Opportunities with low Walnut demo engagement compared to average session length
- Most viewed Walnut demos: Walnut demos with the most views across all opportunities
- Walnut Demo Impact on Won/Lost Rate: Percentage of closed opportunities won or lost by Walnut demo activity
- Stage Conversion Rate with Demo Views:Conversion rate of each stage with Walnut demo views
- Stage Conversion Rate Without Demo Views: Conversion rate of each stage without Walnut demo views
- Demo Impact on Stage Conversion Rate: Conversion rate of each stage by Walnut demo activity
- Demo Impact on Sale Cycle Length: Difference in average length of sale cycle (opportunity created to closed) by Walnut demo activity
- Number of Contacts for Closed Opp: Closed opportunities by unique Walnut demo viewers
- Walnut demo views for Closed Opp: Details of Walnut demo views and viewers by opportunity
- Avg. Walnut Demos per Opportunity: Average number of unique Walnut demos for open and closed opportunities
- Total Time on Walnut Demos: Total time spent viewing Walnut demos by opportunity