If you've added a lead form into your Walnut demo, anytime a lead is created from it, you will be able to find the information in Pardot!
Remember: You do not need Pardot and Walnut to be integrated to simply embed the form. However, to benefit from the enriched demo data, you do need to complete the integration. Find out how here.
Locating Demo Data in Pardot
Begin by logging into your Pardot account. Then find the form you've placed in your demo.
Once a lead submits the form in your demo, insights will be added to your Pardot account in the following two ways:
Go to the Prospects tab within Pardot and locate the new prospects. Select any of the new leads.
From there, you will see newly added Custom Fields for the Prospect entity:
The newly added custom fields are as followed:
- Walnut All Demos Seen (%)
- Walnut AVG Completion Rate across all demos (%)
- Walnut AVG time spent across all demos (integer)
- Walnut Latest Demo Completion Rate (%)
- Walnut Latest Demo Seen (Timestamp)
- Walnut Total Demo Views (String)
You can also access this enriched data by locating from the External Activity Section of each prospect's overview.
Within the external activity there will be a new activity type Walnut Demo Viewed. It will also record the name of the demo, the demo session length and completion rate.
- The enriched demo data will appear in your Pardot account two hours after your demo with the lead form was viewed.
- If your Pardot form is linked to different tools like ChillyPiper or Clearbit, you can also connect these tools to the form in the demo. Simply include the necessary scripts along with Pardot embed code using the Walnut editor.
- Make sure you carefully read the integration guide for each tool you're adding with Pardot. Some tools might need you to load the script before or after, or set them up with the right Pardot ID.