By adding third-party lead forms into your demos, you will be able to identify leads. Once you have a dedicated embed code, here's how you add the form into your demo. Currently, embedding a demo form within Walnut is only optimized for HubSpot. Learn how to create a form in HubSpot here.
Reminder: Before following the instructions below, be sure to grab the embed code from the form created in your marketing platform.
Embedding a Lead Form In Walnut
Open Walnut's editor to the relevant template. Select the forms icon in the top right corner.
Click from the right side panel.
This will open up a pop-up and you will be instructed to paste your embed code in the side panel.
Once you've given the form a name and added the code, you will need to determine when to have the form shown. You can have the form shown when users land on a specific screen or guide.
A form can appear on one specific screen in the demo. Alternatively, it can be added to multiple guides. Specify which screen or guide(s) the form should appear on within the form panel. You can also decide what happens after the form is submitted. Click done to embed the form.
Once the form is submitted, you will see it saved in the right side panel.
Important To Note 📝
- Currently, only one form can be added per demo. It can appear on one screen, or throughout multiple guides. You can make edits to the form at any time.
- Once a prospect has seen or filled the form, they will not be directed to it again even if you have multiple guide buttons linked to it. This ensures that the lead form does not hinder the user from accessing other demos they may be viewing.
- The process for embedding a lead form in your demo is simple and easy.
- Once you've embedded your form into the demo, you will see all new leads appear in your original marketing platform.
- You are not required to integrate Walnut with another tool in order to embed forms. However, with Walnut's HubSpot and Marketo integration, users can access additional demo insights and lead tracking within HubSpot or Marketo. Learn more about the Marketo and HubSpot integration.