You must be a Walnut admin to use this feature. Learn more here.
Share your templates and demos quickly with groups of users, rather than adding them individually. This ensures your demos are organized according to teams and will keep your workspace clean.
Setting up groups
Navigate to your Company Settings page and click on the last tab at the top, Groups.
Click New group.
Give your group a name and then begin inviting team members accordingly.
Once you've created your groups, you'll be able to add them as collaborators to your templates and demos. Hover over the demo or template thumbnail and click add collaborators.
You can then chose to add individual users or your newly created groups.
For a more hands-on walkthrough, we (obviously) have an interactive demo for you!
Important to Note 📝
- Only Admins can create and edit groups; however, all Editors can add groups as collaborators to existing templates and demos.
- Remember, you must add users to your organization before you can add them to a group.
- Users can belong to multiple groups.
- When adding a user individually to a template, you can also set their access individually. This will override their group access.
- If users are in multiple groups and both are added to the template, they will receive the higher level of access.