In order to use this feature, you must be an Editor, Admin or Account Owner in Walnut.
Learn more about each role.
Collaborating on a template has never been easier thanks to Multi-Editing. Multi-Editing is when you and a coworker are both actively working on the same template, which can speed up your production process immensely. Similar to other collaborating interfaces, when collaborating in real-time you will see your coworker's cursor when you're on the same screen. Each cursor will be a different color, and will indicate the user who is working on the template with you! Want to take advantage of collaborating in real-time? Follow the steps below to get started!
- Add a collaborator to a template or make it public to your company by following these instructions.
- Open the template at the same time as your coworker and see their initials appear on the top right side of the editor screen, they will be assigned a specific color as well.
- When you're editing the same screen as your coworker, you'll see their cursor appear and move on the screen.
- Once they click on an element, it will be outlined in the same color assigned to your coworker.
- Once your coworker leaves the template, their initials will disappear from the top right corner.
I want to collaborate with coworkers on a template but only for a limited period of time, is that possible?
You can change the sharing settings of your template at anytime. Simply remove the collaborators or toggle the option to make it public off. Alternatively, you can keep the sharing settings the same, while turning on Restrict editing which will only allow for the template owner to apply any new edits.
Please sign in to leave a comment.