Highspot is a sales enablement platform that allows sales teams to create Pitches to send to prospects, which include various types of content - including demos! You can add your interactive product demos to Highspot which can be interacted with, right in the Highspot pitch. This way, you can send along a product demo alongside other content and track your viewer's engagement, all within Highspot. If you're a Highspot and Walnut user, follow the steps below to use them together!
For a more hands-on walkthrough, we (obviously) have an interactive demo for you!
- Publish a demo which you would like to add to Highspot.
- From the Walnut Homepage or Demos page, hover over the demo you wish you add and click Share Demo.
- Change any of the Access controls as needed however, since Highspot allows you to change who can access each pitch, we recommend keeping the Collect emails from viewers toggle off, so your prospect doesn't need to identify themselves twice.
- Once you have made those changes, click on Copy Link on the bottom right corner of the pop-up window.
- In a new tab, login to Highspot and click the plus sign in the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose Add Link from the dropdown menu, and paste it in the first field in the pop up window.
- Provide a name for the demo and a description as necessary, and choose which Spot you want the demo to be added to.
- Check off Use embed code, and navigate back to the Walnut tab with the pop up window.
- Click on Get embed code on the bottom left corner of the pop up window.
- Click Copy Embed Code on the bottom right corner of the window, and return to the Highspot tab.
- Paste in the embed code in the text box below the checkbox, and choose External under Usage Label, if you plan on sending it to a prospect or client.
- Click Add on the bottom right corner of the pop up window, and you'll be redirected to the spot in which you chose the demo to be added to.
- From here, you can click on the thumbnail to preview the demo in Highspot, add it to a Pitch, or share it with your colleagues using Highspot.
How do I track engagement on my demo with Highspot?
Walnut demos can be Pitched like any other item in Highspot where your reps will have full visibility into real-time buyer engagement activity in the Engagement Center. Check it out here!
Please sign in to leave a comment.