Nutty AI allows you to use AI to help you create your guides and presenter notes. The feature has 3 options: improving existing text, starting from scratch or simply asking OpenAI a question. The option to use Nutty AI will appear when Adding Guides, adding in Presenter Notes, or crafting an email in Gmail. Using Nutty to craft your text within Walnut and emails helps you deliver demos faster so you can tailor the demo to your prospect more easily! So why not get started with using Nutty with Walnut? See the options below to get started.
- To use Nutty AI in your Presenter Notes, open a template you have edit access to.
- In the upper right side of the screen, click on the clipboard icon.
- The Presenter Notes panel will appear at the bottom of your screen with a toolbar on top.
Click the ✨ Magic button to launch Nutty AI!
- A pop up window will launch introducing you to Nutty and provide you the three options to choose from.
- If you have an existing presenter note, you can choose Improve my existing note and Nutty will analyze what you have already written in the Presenter Notes panel and provide an alternative suggestion.
- If you don't have anything written, you can choose the Start from scratch option and Nutty will ask you a few questions based on the specific screen to perfectly craft your message. Simply type out the answers and hit Enter.
- You can also choose the last option, Ask Open AI which will allow you to ask a question, or get Nutty's opinion on something if you need a second opinion.
- After using any of the three options, you can choose to either accept Nutty's response which will be added directly to your Presenter Notes, Try again to start over, or Cancel to exit out of Nutty's help altogether.
- You can also dismiss the Nutty AI pop up at anytime by hitting the X in the top left corner.
For a more hands-on walkthrough, we (obviously) have an interactive demo for you!
- The same above options apply for Adding Guides where you are capable of adding text, so either in Modals or Tooltips.
- Simply launch Nutty AI from clicking the ✨ Magic button on the right side of the guide editing toolbar.
- If you are making a new guide, click within the space to add your content to view the editing toolbar.
- Keep in mind, the big difference between adding them in Guides and Presenter Notes is that Guides are read by your demo viewer, whereas Presenter Notes are only seen by you when you're presenting a demo.
- When you have your Walnut extension active, you can rely on Nutty AI to help you craft the perfect email. Simply choose the 🪄 icon in the composer toolbar, and Nutty will appear.
- Since Nutty is so intelligent, he knows you're trying to send an email to a prospect to help you close a deal. So he'll ask you a few questions to help craft the perfect message.
- Once you answer all of Nutty's questions, he'll show you an example of what you can send to your prospect, and you can click Accept to apply it, and edit it as needed.
Who is Nutty AI and what's his secret?
Nutty AI is powered by OpenAI. You can learn more about OpenAI here.
Do I have to accept whatever text Nutty comes up with?
No, you can always click “Cancel” and your current text will remain or “Try again” to come up with something new.