In order to use this feature, you must be a Presenter, Editor, Admin or Account Owner in Walnut.
Learn more about each role.
Implementing tracking pixels in your template allows you to measure the success of your demo by monitoring how users converted. You can do this by selecting specific screens and adding the relevant code snippet in the custom HTML editor, either into the header or the body of the page. Adding tracking pixels will also help create a full circle of your user's behavior so you can have a better understanding of their engagement with your product.
- Within the editor, switch to “Links” edit mode.
- Look for the desired screen in the left panel, and click the three dots menu.
- Click “Custom HTML”.
- Using the toggle, choose between Header / Body - depending on where you would like to insert the snippet.
- You can add multiple tracking solutions on the same screen.
- Add the relevant code snippet(s) into the HTML editor and click “Apply”.
- Open a ticket with email@example.com and provide the relevant documentation. Be sure to include the snippet so that our team can whitelist the path in the code.
For a more hands-on walkthrough, we (obviously) have an interactive demo for you!
Can I add multiple tracking pixels in the same screen?
Yes, you can add multiple tracking pixels in one screen, just make sure your implementation is correct and that your demo works as expected.
Which tracking pixels are currently supported?
If you are looking to implement a tracking pixel from a vendor which is not listed, send us a request and we can work with you to support it.