Using Walnut to create interactive demos is a highly effective way to show the true value of your product. As an Editor, you have the ability to customize the look and feel of the demos and include interactive elements such as images and text to clearly explain and demonstrate the features of your product. These demos can then be shared with prospects through a link or embedded on a website. This allows for a personalized and engaging experience for the prospect, making it a valuable tool in any sales process.
- Create Walnut demos from scratch (including product capturing, and screens editing)
- Access and edit Storylines
- Add Presenter Notes to demo
- Edit, view, comment on, and share ‘Walnuts’ from your workspace.
- Restrict edits of their demos
- Change sharing demos setting
- Create and share an unlimited number of demos
- Personalize existing demos at scale
- Access to demos from Walnut extension
- Access to Walnut Demo Library
- Publish a new demo from a Storyline
- View analytics and track visitors' engagement
- Invite team members
- Play demos from the extension
- Edit or create new “Storylines”
- Add and edit existing folders
- Set up brand guidelines
- Create folders
- Change company settings
- To become an Editor, you will first need to be invited by one of your Admins.
- After setting up your account and signing in, the Account Owner can define your role as a Creator, giving you the permissions listed above.
- If you’re unsure who your Account Owner is, you can always check in Company Settings, under Team Management.
Who are Editors, typically?
Demo Editors are representatives of your team such as those in Product Marketing, Presales, Sales Enablement, Support, and more. They aren’t typically those who face customers daily, but rather those a little bit more behind the scenes.
How can I quickly start creating my first demo?
Creating at Walnut includes 3 main steps:
- Planning your Walnut’s demo narrative
- Capturing your product using our extension
- Edit everything from images, to text, colors, and up to adding custom code.
You can also add Guides, Presenter Notes to perfect your pitch, and so much more.
Read all about Walnut's capabilities here.
Which types of demos can I create?
A: You can create both guided and non guided demos, which can be easily embedded on your website for all your customers to view. You also have the option to copy the link for the demo and share it via email or through an outreach system. If you have any questions or need assistance, our dedicated knowledge base is available to provide support at any time.
💡Bonus tip: The best way to start a demo is by planning a narrative.
Please sign in to leave a comment.