The new editor layout reduces the time it takes to create a “ready-to-share” demo per demo type (Guided or “Live”), and allows you to focus on storytelling rather than editing. You can choose the right edit mode according to the demo type you create, access all the editing tools in one place and easily navigate between screens and guides.
- Switch between the different edit modes according to the demo type you’re creating using the toggle. This will surface the relevant information and ease the editing process.
This edit mode is aligned with the new Guided or Non Guided Demos that will commence in January 2023. You can still make hybrid demos with Guides and Links, but during the creation process, bear in mind that the viewing experience will be either guided or non-guided at any point in time.
- Hide the left panel to get a full-width view, like in preview mode. You can toggle between the show / hide states to your convenience.
- Use the screens drop-down to easily navigate between screens. Now it’s possible to do that and edit Guides simultaneously.
- Access template-related information via the upper navigation bar.
- Access editing tools via the lower navigation bar.
What does the edit mode mean?
The edit mode surfaces the right information you need according to the demo type you’re creating. Both modes will display edits indications for content editing, Smart Objects and Variables. In addition, in “Links” mode you’ll also be able to see link edits indications, whereas in “Guides” mode you’ll also be able to see Guides edits.
I created an edit, why did the toggle change?
When creating a link edit, you’ll be automatically switched to the “Links” mode. When creating a new guide step, you’ll be automatically switched to the “Guides” mode.
Please sign in to leave a comment.