Sharing an interactive demo with Walnut is more effective than any other product content you have on hand. As a Presenter, you can deliver demos to your prospects that are curated to them, and you can use them in every call, email, or anywhere else you want. Not only that, but you can also optimize the demos you share with adding advanced capabilities like adding access control, or allow commenting Additionally, you can perfect your pitch by adding presentation notes or receive email notifications whenever someone views your demo - so you craft the best buying experience ever!
But wait, there’s more! You can easily track on your deals by using Insights and Analytics to see how your demos perform, and how your buyers interact with them.
- Can view, comment on, and share ‘Walnuts’ from your workspace.
- Change sharing demos setting
- Can share unlimited number of demos
- Personalize existing demos at scale
- Easy access to demos from Walnut extension
- Access to Walnut demo library
- Publish a new demo from a storyline
- View analytics and track visitors engagement
- Can invite
- Play demos from the extension
- Edit or create new “Storylines”
- Can’t add and edit folders
- To become a Presenter, you will first have to be invited by one of your colleagues.
- After setting up your account and signing in, the Account Owner can define your role as a Presenter which will give you the permissions listed above.
- If you're not sure who your Account Owner is, you can always check in Company Settings, under Team Management
Who are Presenters, typically?
Commonly presenters are customer facing representatives of your team like SDRs, BDRs, AEs, CSMs, Partners and more. Which they aim to share and tweak demos to customers, and track the engagement, but less intrigued to build demos. Presenters are a license type and available in all Walnut plans.
How can I quickly play Walnut demos?
Once creators build the narrative, they can share the demo internally, with 2 options:
- From the extension.
- Or go to the library and search for the demo.