- Once you have created your demo, click the three dots next to your desired demo in the create demo landing page. Select Get embed code.
- From the demo page, hover over the demo thumbnail and select 'Share Demo'
- The Demo preferences pop up will appear and the 'Get embed code' button can be found in the bottom left corner.
Pro tips for embedding your demo:
- Determine the demo access controls that best suit your desired visibility
- Click on Link settings to ensure the guides and links are set up to your liking
- If you intend for the demo to occupy the full width of the browser window, toggle on Full page layout at the top. Otherwise simply click Get embed code as is.
- Paste the embed code in your desired section on your webpage. The width and height are set to occupy 100% of the space provided, you may want to change these values depending on your page.
- By default, a Walnut Watermark will appear on the bottom left side of the demo. This is to provide viewers awareness of the Walnut product and provide transparency with their data.
Can you pass UTMs into the embedded demo?
Currently, we don't support passing UTMs into the iFrame of the embedded demo.
Can I remove the Walnut watermark at the bottom of the embedded demo?
The Walnut watermark is automatically removed when using a custom domain. Custom domains are subject to an extra cost, contact your Walnut representative to discuss pricing.
How many screens do you recommend to include in an embedded demo?
Great question! Sometimes, less is more, especially when embedding on a webpage for the goal of generating leads. In order to give your prospects a taste of the real thing while maintaining their engagement, we recommend between 5-10 screens as a maximum. You can always follow up with a more personalized demo once they're qualified.