In order to use this feature, you must be a Presenter, Editor, Admin or Account Owner in Walnut.
Learn more about each role.
Take the guesswork out of tracking your Walnut demos with our Demo Insights Analysis. Gather meaningful data on your visitor’s engagement to uncover which demos perform best, and how you can optimize future demos. There's a ton of information available to you within the Insights page that could help inform your new demos, to ensure you're making the most of Walnut and leveraging certain features to hit your demo goals. So, why not start using Insights and Analytics? Discover how it works!
Sign into your Walnut account
In the menu on the left, you’ll find the Insights page.
- You can filter views from within, or outside your company by toggling your view in the upper right corner of the Insights. Your own demo views will not be counted within Internal views.
- You can also filter the Insights page to show activity within different time periods. By default, the Insights page will show the past 7 days of activity, you can change it to the past 30 days, a specific date range, or all time.
You can also track your progress in the summary table. You’ll see green or red bubbles with your positive or negative progress. They represent the change in numbers depending on the selected time frame.
- To view top demo visitors, scroll down on the page and consult the section on the bottom right. You'll see a breakdown of
- The user
- The demo they visited
- Total time spent on the demo
- Number of sessions they accumulated
To view a summary of all demos sorted by performance, you can consult the table on the left to Top viewers. The table will include the following headers in which you can sort the data:
Sessions per demo
Number of visitors per demo
Total time spent on each demo
Date demo was last played
- Completion rate
- Bounce rate
- To view more information about a specific demo, click on the chevron within each row to view the specific Demo insights page, as well as the Screens funnel page. On the Demo insights page you will find:
Demo Engagement Score
Summary of demo performance
Demo visitors over time
Email of all visitors and their engagement with it
Which part of the demos were most engaging (under screens)
Which companies are most engaged
How often does my demo data update?
What is the Demo Engagement Score?
The Demo Engagement Score is a unique grade we provide for each demo based on the engagement we’ve seen with it. There are different parameters we consider such as the number of screens, time spent on the demo, completion rate, and more. By hovering over the demo score, you’ll see recommendations on how to improve engagement with the specific demo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.