In order to use this feature, you must be a Presenter, Editor, Admin or Account Owner in Walnut.
Learn more about each role.
Pitching excellent demos is all about saying the right words at the right time. With Presenter Notes, you can script out your talking points per screen, before presenting the demo. Pitch to prospects perfectly using notes to avoid missing out on crucial details and key points during the demo. If you are a demo creator, adding notes to a template will allow you to share your key points and clarify the narrative you had in mind while building the demo. This is an excellent way to transfer the knowledge you have and to make sure sellers won’t miss any details while presenting. Sounds great, right? So let's walk through how you can start using Presenter Notes for your live demos.
- To add Presenter Notes to a demo, start by selecting a template, and opening it in the editor.
- On the toolbar above the screen, you'll see a clipboard icon in the upper right corner. This is where you can add, edit, and format your presenter notes.
- Once you have clicked the clipboard icon, a text box area will appear below your screen, and you can format it similarly to how you can for guides. You can include images, embed videos, and format text to links or lists, while style it all accordingly.
- You can even use AI to generate or enhance your speaker notes with the help of Nutty AI. By clicking the ✨ Magic button in the Presenter Notes toolbar, you can choose to improve your existing note, or have Nutty AI take care of writing it from scratch!
- To preview your notes before creating a demo, simply click Preview, beside the Publish Demo button. In Preview mode, you can launch the Presenter Notes pop up window which will display the notes you made one screen at a time. This is the same experience once you're ready to publish your demo.
How do I view Presenter notes on a demo?
In order to view the notes you added to specific screens on a template, you first need to:
Publish or update the demo you are about to present.
After publishing the demo, open the demo in a new window or tab.
A pop-up in the upper right corner will appear to access your presenter notes.
Click on the icon and a pop up window with the notes will appear.
How do I turn off Presenter notes?
Presenter notes cannot be turned off, however if a demo does not include any, there won't be a pop up to prompt viewing presenter notes.
Who can see or edit Presenter notes on a template?
If you share your template with others in your organization, they will be able to edit your Presenter notes within the template, and see them if they are presenting the demo. Presenter notes will not be visible to your demo viewers, unless they are a collaborator on the template.
Who is Nutty AI and what's his secret?
Nutty AI is powered by OpenAI. You can learn more about OpenAI here.
Do I have to accept whatever text Nutty comes up with?
No, you can always click “Cancel” and your current text will remain or “Try again” to come up with something new.
Please sign in to leave a comment.