What are demo tags?
With Walnut’s updated Demo Library, you can now gain more control of your Demos and templates by creating tags. Tags are a great way to organize your library so that you can easily find the Demo or template you need. Simply add a tag to your content and mark it as specific to a certain industry, length, feature, or whatever else is relevant.
What are demo tags for?
Demo tags are a great way to help scale demo personalization. By tagging your Demos or Templates with the proper identification, your whole team can quickly locate the best demo for each prospect. They can then quickly personalize it with the prospect’s details, and voila! A perfect demo.
Who can set demo tags?
Any Walnut user can assign already-made tags to Demos or templates, but only company admins can create new tags. Admins also are able to delete tags. When deleting tags, users will receive a warning message if a tag is currently in use.
How can I add a tag to a Demo or Template?
1. Hover over the Demo or template you’d like to add the tag to and tap the menu icon.
2. Click on “Manage tags”
3. In the new window, you’ll see the recent tags that were in use, and any tags that were already added to this Demo or template.
4. Choose or search for the tag you’d like to add, and tap on it.
How can I create a new tag?
Admins can create and remove tags in the Company Settings.
Here you’ll find a new section called Tags. In this section, you can create new tags, rename existing ones, and delete the ones you don’t use.
And there’s no need to worry about accidentally deleting Tags that are being used. If you try to remove a tag that is in use, you will see a warning message.
Another way to create new tags is when you add a tag to a Demo or template.
Here’s what to do:
1. Hover over the Demo or template you’d like to add the tag to, and tap the menu icon.
2. Then click “Manage tags”
3. In the new window, you’ll see the recent tags that are in use, and any tags that were already added to this Demo or template.
4. Try searching for the tag you’d like to create. If it already exists it will show up in the list, and if not, you’ll be able to create it by clicking the + icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.