You must be a Walnut admin to use this feature. Learn more here.
Single Sign-on (SSO) allows you to login to Walnut and other applications with your existing account information from Google, Microsoft, Okta or many others.
Setting Up Single Sign On
Open the page from the left navigation menu and select Account Settings.
Click next to the SSO option to begin.
To begin the process, you’ll need to choose your SSO provider. We support custom SAML and OpenID connections as well as most providers, including Okta and Azure AD. See the full list of supported providers here.
Complete the instructions that follow and test your connection.
Make sure you provision any existing Walnut users through your SSO provider before you complete the process, otherwise they will lose their ability to log into Walnut with their username and password.
Important to Note 📝
- You can disable the feature by simply toggle it off. By doing so, your employees will no longer be redirected to the SSO page and will be required to log in manually. However, the SSO connection will remain and can be enabled again at anytime.
- To remove the connection completely, click the “X” button. If you remove the connection, you will have to go through the entire process again to set up SSO.
- You can change providers after you configure a connection.
- Multiple SSO providers are not currently supported.
- User provisioning is supported. More information can be found here.