In order to turn on or make changes to this feature, you must be an Admin or Account Owner in Walnut. Learn more about the Account Owner role.
Save time styling each template by applying default colors and element styles for every template created in the company. Not only will this save you time, but when you invite new team members to Walnut these settings will automatically be applied for them as well. But don’t worry, default styles can always be overridden on individual Template Settings so if you need to style a particular template differently, you still can! But if you would rather all templates have a cohesive look and feel, look no further.
- On the right hand side of the Home Screen, click on Company Settings
- In the first section under Account, you can customize the Spinner and Hotspot colors.
- If you scroll down, or click Guides in the sub navigation on the right, you’ll be able to customize button behaviors, font colors and accent colors, and upload a specific avatar.
- Please refer to the description on the left side of each input to determine what element will change.
- The Avatar image is best uploaded in square (1:1) format, we recommend a person or character to make the Guides seem more personable.
- Last but not least, it is possible to add a Demo Floating Button to all templates which can be used as a call to action. We recommend enabling this if there are next steps involved once the Demo has been completed, or offering assistance throughout the demo experience.
For a more hands-on walkthrough, we (obviously) have an interactive demo for you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.